No announcement yet.

Priority Points System Announced for Men’s Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd get 'em however I was banned from being on the floor after a court side incident involving Danny Moore and a certain official that I disagreed with.....now I have to sit up higher.... :-x

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't want the floor seats that have been there. Now, being at the table with nobody to block your view of the court might be alright.

But as long as I'm in the arena I'm happy. I love Kennedy, but being there is better :D
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The single best seats in the house are by the tunnel, front row, just above that mini score board. Great view of the entire game and nothing blocking your view.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
          The single best seats in the house are by the tunnel, front row, just above that mini score board. Great view of the entire game and nothing blocking your view.
          You could say those might be 'Preferred' at least the first couple rows! ;-)

I'm four rows up in that section and that's why I chose them. Being on top of all the bench action is an added benefit.
          :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
            You are talking about my former seats.

George Fahnestock has them now. It is pathetic how often they go empty.

Comment

That level is a great view of the game. I've sat in similar seats above the other scoreboard across the way. A GREAT way to watch the game. I was also lucky enough to see a game about 12 rows up on the other side of the tunnel behind the Shocker bench. I'd much rather be on that side of the arena. Seeing the action on the bench and watching Marshall is almost as enjoyable as watching the game.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

great view

I don't mind my seats at mid-court 25 rows up across from the benches - you can see the whole court and the replays are exactly the same as I saw them the first time
                Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

Ricky- In all fairness to George F. I did not see those seats empty very often if at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X